Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Looking good!

Great pictures and looks like you guys are having fun. That's great. Like I have said earlier, I could have pick all of you guys out in a POLICE line up! I might have seen some of you in a police line up......He..He..He..

Yes they have lots of BALD guys in those mug shot books.....Sorry Mikey... But I was told that is also the "solar panel" for your "submarine periscope".... So, day sex for you only. Have to use battery power at night......;)

Hope I can make the next one.......in Sandakan NEXT summer......! July?

Hey LU.....wow your picture here look like "super star" type photo. Are you in the Malaysia "top old Model" contest? How are you my old friend?

And Jewan, I know I have seen your picture in a "book" or post office wall somewhere ;). Scary..

Cheers and please do take care! Hope to see all of you soon.....I live in Las Vegas and please come visit when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment