Friday, November 13, 2009

Long over due.





First of all, did I ever reveal to anyone that my speciality is procrastination. Yup, that is so obvious that I'm only posting pictures of our Oct 27 mini gathering at Hong Kong Restaurant only now.

And also that I felt guilty after seeing Chu's recent posting about the gathering. Amid the good food and a few beers and stout, we had a great conversation that inevitably drifted towards our favourite subject of politics and politicians and more importantly as Chu said, about our proposed reunion in Sandakan next year.

It all began when Robert was sharing with us about he and his wife's move to buy over a bed and breakfast operation at Sepilok which we have since decided to call a resort.

In any case, we thought it would be good idea to have a reunion had have our families, a holiday trip so to speak. The reunion itself could be a barbecue at Robert's place with everyone being able to yak and yak - fuelled with beers and wine - till late without anyone worrying about the place closing.

I've been planning to take my family to the Rainforest Discovery Centre and this planned reunion could be just the thing for a short break during the school holidays.
Lu has suggested June, I think in response to Chu's posting, it's a good time, I think...


So how about it guys?

Anyway, here's some of the pictures I took at the Oct 27 gathering.

Ruben

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruben,

    Didn't mean to make you feel guilty. We would understand perfectly that you are a busy man, like most of us. You didn't have to reveal your secret :)

    The old school candid photo was a good one. Those were the days!


    Regards to all,

    Chu

    ReplyDelete